Thursday, December 3, 2009

Beading like a crazt lady!

I have been beading like a crazy lady. Started the week beading a bunch of Christmas Trees and Angels. Still doing that actually. BUT as I was shopping for bead supplies I started feeling a renewed passion and vision for many other pieces .... so I am back on my natural stone series and also plan to get back to my Simply Sterling series soon.

In order to enjoy beading again more, I have moved Aidens cradle out of the bedroom (since he sleeping through the night in his crib/room now). So I moved my beading supply back in here. Still need to organize the basement and make it more friendly for glass work/fusing and then move my bead station down there... AND Joe needs space down there. First we need to clean up all Myas mess.... mostly crafts and moon sand - everywhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment